First-Person Sandbox/Survival Game for Personal Computers
- It is possible for players to tame certain virtual creatures.
- The construction mechanics are extremely flexible.
- When necessary, it can be played using a LAN connection.
- Random algorithms ensure that every game is different.
- Glitches can cause problems when building a structure
- 32-bit operating systems are not supported.
- The gameplay can be quite difficult.
- Some users may not be able to change the display size or resolution.
Magic, Mystery and Menacing Monsters
PixARK closely resembles well-known platforms such as Minecraft and yet, there is a decidedly interesting twist. As opposed to building structures and creating civilizations, players will need to fend off powerful dinosaurs which collecting potent magical spells along the way. It is possible to create a virtually limitless number of voxel environments, so imagination plays an important role.
Combining Efforts to Emerge Victorious
Much like other pixel-based sandbox platforms, users can work together with one another in order to pool their strengths. These "tribes" will prove beneficial when battling daunting enemies and yet, it is also possible to enjoy a single-player mode. At least 15 gigabytes of storage space needs to be available.